fredag 4 november 2011

FRIDAY

diet goes pretty good, except yesterday when I went to starbucks and bought some praline mocca, oh god, it was amazing ! after this pleasure I was forced to go out and do some jogging. I planned run just for 40min, but as I was thinking 'bout everything else and not jogging, I kinda got lost, it started to rain, I was hungry and in need to go to toilet. Therefore I did 13 more minuter, which give us 53min running, with heart rate at 73% and my watch told me that I've burned 520kcal.


2 kommentarer:

  1. Hey great! That's quite long time of running, I wish I could do that too :--D well, maybe some day...

    SvaraRadera
  2. I think you're going to nail it, your English is really good! :--D I could also try some fat burner when I've money. I guess it would be amazing if it really worked. We don't have swimming place here where I live, but I go to one near by. It takes almost 10 euros to go there, eventhough the actual swimming costs only 2,5€, 'cause I have to pay for train. Well, I decided to go there every other week and to gym every second.

    SvaraRadera